My 32 years as a real estate professional with Coldwell Banker has resulted in many long-term friendships and relationships with Buyer's and Seller's who continue to provide me with a strong referral base. Throughout each transaction, I provide unprecedented service to create a stress-free, positive experience with outstanding results.
My knowledge and expert negotiating skills enable me to assist both Seller's and Buyer's to realize their goals. My accomplishments have been acknowledged throughout my career by Coldwell Banker Realty.
As my client, I will listen to what motivates and excites you. Using my own resources and those of Coldwell Banker you will achieve your Real Estate goals. Whether you are contemplating Buying or Selling a large Estate or an entry-level Condo, contact me! I will provide professional service and pledge to you the same, diligent and professional service that I provide my family and friends.
More About Muriel
I have been a long time resident of Newton with both of our daughters graduating from Newton South High School. My interests and education reflect my diverse abilities. For 10 years I volunteered to coach Newton South's High School Varsity award-winning Cheerleading Team in addition to owning and managing a successful catering company called Creative Capers, Inc, a corporation specializing in designing and implementing private and corporate specials events. I attended Indiana University and Pennsylvania State University earning a Bachelor of Science Degree in education. Prior to relocating to Boston, I enjoyed teaching Health, Physical Education, and Recreation at Freeport High School in Freeport, New York.
- Pennsylvania State University, State College, Pennsylvania (2 years) Bachelor of Science Degree
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana (2 years) Bachelor of Science Degree
- Coldwell Banker International Presidentrsquo's Circle Awarded to the Top 7% Coldwell Banker Sales associates worldwide
- Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society Awarded to the top 6.3% of Coldwell Banker sales associates in New England
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society
Professional Designations / Affiliations
- Global Luxury Property Specialist (GLSP)
- Relocation Specialist (RS)
- Member, Greater Boston Real Estate Board (GBRSB)
- Member, National Associations of Realtors (MNAR)
- Accredited Buyer Representative Designation (APR)
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Accredited Seller Representative (ASR)
- Founding Member of Newton South High School Booster Club
- Coach of Newton South High School Championship Varsity Cheerleaders for over 10 years
- The Amyloidosis Research Consortium, Jimmie Fund 406 Club, The Hundred Club, March of Dimes, Leukemia and Third World Organizations; The Abayudaya Community in Uganda, Doctors without Borders and Gorilla Doctors in Rwanda