My 40 years as a real estate professional with Coldwell Banker has resulted in many long-term friendships and relationships with Buyer's and Seller's who continue to provide me with a strong referral base. Throughout each transaction, I provide unprecedented service to create a stress-free, positive experience with outstanding results.
My knowledge and expert negotiating skills enable me to assist both Seller's and Buyer's to realize their goals. My accomplishments have been acknowledged throughout my career by Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage.
As my client, I will listen to what motivates and excites you and use my own resources as well as those of Coldwell Banker toward helping you achieve your Real Estate goals, guiding you through each transaction with as little stress as possible. Whether you are contemplating Buying or Selling a large Estate or an entry-level Condo, contact me! I will provide professional service and pledge to you the same, diligent and professional service that I provide my family and friends.
More About Muriel
My husband and I have been a long time residents of Newton with both of our daughters graduating from Newton South. My interests and education reflect my diverse abilities. For ten years, I owned and managed Creative Capers, Inc, a corporation specializing in designing and implementing private and corporate specials events. Prior to relocating to Boston, I enjoyed teaching Health, Physical Education and Recreation at Freeport High School in Freeport, New York.
- Coldwell Banker International President’s Circle - Awarded to the Top 7% Coldwell Banker Sales associates worldwide
- Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society - Awarded to the top 6.3% of Coldwell Banker sales associates in New England
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society
- Coldwell Banker 1929 Club for Exceptional Sales
- Coldwell Banker 5-star Professional – Client Recognition Award
Professional Designations / Affiliations
- Global Luxury Property Specialist
- Relocation Specialist
- Member, Greater Boston Real Estate Board
- Member, National Associations of Realtors
- Accredited Buyer Representative (APR)
- Accredited Seller Representative
- Founding Member of Newton South High School Booster Club
- Coach of Newton South High School Championship Varsity Cheerleaders for over 10 years
- Pennsylvania State University, State College, Pennsylvania (2 years) Bachelor of Science Degree
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana (2 years) Bachelor of Science Degree