When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication that I provide will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home.
What To Look For In An Agent
1. Education - The most important factor in choosing a real estate professional is their education in the real estate industry. Massachusetts requires all Realtors to take 12 credits of continuing education classes every 2 years, allowing them to be among the top agents in the world and earning prestigious designations in the various fields of real estate. Muriel Hackel has been a Broker for over 40 years and has received multiple awards including the Coldwell Banker 1929 Club for Exceptional Sales.
2. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close. Connecting with Muriel Hackel, a Coldwell Banker Luxury Specialist that is well acquainted with your community will give you a strong, competitive advantage.
3. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. With the combination of Muriel Hackel and Coldwell Banker, you'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
4. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
5. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To find out more about selling your home, click here